207 – 208 Adamson Square Lofts, Carrollton, GA 30117
- Sale Price: $2,200,000 or $182/SF
- ~12,100 SF | 0.10 Acres
- 8 Apartments | 2 Retail Units | 2 Stories
- 1895 Build | 2021 Renovation
- Property Features: Dishwashers, Stainless Steel Appliances, Ovens, Ranges, Refrigerators, In Unit Washer/Dryers, Ceiling Fans, Hardwood Floors, Exposed Brick, Bay Windows, Street Parking
- Located within Adamson Square, the bustling city-center of historic downtown Carrollton, Adamson Square Lofts consists of 8 residential units which include 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom floorplans, as well as two retail storefronts that open onto the square.
- Situated within a short walk of numerous restaurants, bars, shops, offices, and more in the most walkable and heavily trafficked part of rapidly growing historic Downtown Carrollton.
- Directly adjacent to The Amp, Carrollton’s 1,000+ seat amphitheater that is home to 100+ events throughout the year including live music and comedy shows, movie screenings, art festivals, community gatherings, etc.
- Positioned within a strong, quickly growing submarket buoyed by the University of West Georgia with an enrollment of over 13,500 and large employers such as Southwire Co., the 8th largest manufacturer in Georgia who produces half of the cable used to transmit and distribute electricity throughout the US.
For more information please contact:
Charlie Carroll | 404-618-0720 | [email protected]